House In residential area
Hulsel Kerkekkers 5096 CL
Soon we will get this beautiful unfurnished new-build house for rent in Hulsel, a beautiful village in the middle of the 'Brabantse Kempen'. Hulsel is part of the municipality of Reusel-De Mierden. The new-build plan for 'Kerkekkers' is spacious and the district offers a beautiful view of the outer area of Hulsel.
It concerns a house in between on the Kerkekkers street. All houses have a powerful appearance due to the architecture and the use of color and materials. The facades are made of warm red masonry and the roofs are fitted with slate-colored Madura tiles.
The characteristic terraced houses of the new-build Kerkekkers have a pleasant spacious entrance that makes you feel right at home. The kitchen at the front has an open connection with the dining and living area of the house. The spacious windows at the rear wall allow a lot of light to enter the living room
- Entrance; access to the toilet, meter cupboard and living room and stairs to the first floor
- Nice living room with tiled floor, with large windows and access to the garden and open kitchen at the front. Wooden garden shed at the back of the plot. Path to the front door, backyard terrace and path to the storage room is paved. The garden will be fenced.
- 1st floor; Floor with laminate flooring with two bedrooms (approximately 15.9 m² and 9.4 m²).Bathroom with sink, corner shower and washing machine. Landing with loft ladder to the attic.
- Attic; Spacious second floor with plenty of storage space. Arrangement of air / water heat pump and mechanical ventilation
Hulsel is surrounded by agricultural areas and beautiful natural beauty, such as the 'Raamsloop' and to the north the 'Mispelse' and 'Neterselse Heide' with the large fens 'Groot Goor', 'Flaes' and 'Kleine Flaes'. It is a beautiful area with walking and cycling routes. Here you can enjoy the real outdoors, take a relaxing walk or a brisk round of bicycles.
In the village center of Hulsel is the Clemensschool, where in addition to primary education there is also a childcare facility. For secondary education you can go to nearby Bladel, at the Pius-X-College. For daily shopping, Lage and Hooge Mierde, Reusel and Bladel are nearby. Fancy a day of shopping? You can drive to Tilburg or Eindhoven in half an hour!
- Rental price is exclusive of costs for GWE / internet / TV and waste tax
- Minimum rental period is 12 months
- Deposit is 1 x the monthly rent
- House will be soft furnished with kitchen, bathroom, flooring, curtains and lightning
- Price€ 1.300
- Postcode5096 CL
- Property typeHouse
- Living space104m2
- Deposit€ 1.300
- Available from09-12-2022
- LocalizationIn residential area
semi or fully furnished,
free registration and agency services
and carefree property